STS Logistics is committed to
- Delivering efficient and reliable service at competitive prices to all clients.
- Upholding the law and the spirit of the constitution in all their activities.
- Maintaining the highest standards in order to build up lasting business relationships with all our clients.
- Upholding the principles of fairness in business, as dictated by ethical considerations and religious faith.
- Recognizing and rewarding those who, through exceptional effort and attitude, contribute to the success of the company.
- Granting all employees training and development opportunities to enable them to realize their aspirations.
Client service/satisfaction is fundamental to all our long-term business partnerships. We remain committed to providing the best quality services to our customers with a competitive pricing structure.
To ensure the continued satisfaction of our clients, the following measures are in place:
- Our driver performance is monitored by our operation manager.
- All our vehicles are fitted with satellite tracking devices that record specific details of the journey.
- These details are evaluated continually to ensure the safety of our drivers and vehicles, the goods they transport and also the general public.
- All trucks are equipped with cellular phones.
- Cameras are fitted to the trucks
- Trucks are tracked every hour
- These security systems act as a deterrent to hijackers and help to ensure both the safety of our drivers and clients’ freight.
Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
STS Logistics is committed to a policy of safety, environmental and health management which is intended to eliminate all possible risks to the general public, employees and endeavours to enhance the customers total risk management objectives.
The following measures are to assist the overall policy:
- Legal compliance is minimum standard.
- All members of the company will be committed to the policy.
- Daily equipment checks are carried out.
- A proactive maintenance management system is essential to the reliable and safe operation of the company assets.
- The principle of zero tolerance towards employees contravening customers’ safety rules.
- Drivers are required to have annual medical examinations to ensure they are fit to drive.
- By regular maintenance, upgrading of the fleet and strict depot measures, we endeavour to make our operation environmentally friendly.